Compliance Forms for Background Screening
Authorization forms below are intended as a starting point of reference. Any use and/or modification of the forms below is up to the sole discretion of the user. BCS Background Screening, LLC does not assume any responsibility as to their compliant content. In addition, each individual state or municipality may have their own requirements and specific legal verbiage.
- Updated Acknowledgment And Authorization For Background Check (written and/or electronic consent)
- Updated Disclosure regarding background checks
- Notice Regarding Background Checks Per California Law
- Notice Regarding Credit Checks Per Vermont Law
- Notice Regarding Credit Checks Per City of New York Law
- Generic Background Check Authorization
- Generic Employment Background Check Release
- Georgia GCIC/GBI Signed Release
- Adverse Action Letters
Driving Records Access – DPPA
Employers using DMVs for employment screening purposes must complete and sign both forms below:
- Affidavit of Intended Use– Required to enable DMV access
- Compliance Addendum– Required to enable DMV access
- CBSV – SSA-89 April 2023 Version
- Employment History – IRS Form 4506-C
Disclaimer: BCS Background Screening, LLC is not responsible for the sole content of forms provided above.
While every effort has been made to maintain these forms updated, it is entirely your responsibility to consult legal counsel before using them.