FACIS® Healthcare Background Checks
Now, more than ever – the healthcare industry is subject to all kinds of strict government regulations. Medical and nursing staff are required to undergo comprehensive background checks to ensure the safety and well being of those being cared for.
Hiring the wrong person can mean the difference between life and death
Working in the health care field is not easy, and truly requires someone who is highly skilled with a proven background record. After all, medical staffers are dealing with human lives.
Fraud and substance abuse
Healthcare employees have access to controlled substances as well as private health records and confidential financial information. An employee with a past background history of drug use or identity theft crimes, can be of disastrous consequences if hired.
What is a FACIS® background check?
The acronym means: Fraud Abuse and Control Information System. View sources for a FACIS® level III background check.
Recommended initial background screening for healthcare staff
1. FACIS® background check $15 – View sample
2. FCRA Employment background check package $58 – Includes:
- SSN Trace, Aliases, Former Names & Past Address History
- Name Variation Nationwide Criminal Database Search
- Name Variation Federal USDC Criminal Search
- (1) County Court Criminal Search
- Name Variation Sex Offenders Search
- Name Variation USA Patriot Act/OFAC/SDN Search
ATS integration option
If you currently use an applicant tracking system, we can seamlessly integrate with your own ATS or give you the option to use our proprietary ATS.