FACIS® Healthcare Background Checks
Now, more than ever – the healthcare industry is subject to all kinds of strict government regulations. Medical and nursing staff are required to undergo comprehensive background checks to ensure the safety and well being of those being cared for.
Hiring the wrong person can mean the difference between life and death
Working in the health care field is not easy, and truly requires someone who is highly skilled with a proven background record. After all, medical staffers are dealing with human lives.
Fraud and substance abuse
Healthcare employees have access to controlled substances as well as private health records and confidential financial information. An employee with a past background history of drug use or identity theft crimes, can be of disastrous consequences if hired.
Health Care Provider BackgroundFACIS® Level III Comprehensive
- SSN Trace, Aliases, Former Names & Past Address History
- FACIS® Level III Repository Search
- License Verification and current status
- Name Variation Nationwide Criminal Database Search
- Name Variation Sex Offenders Search
- Name Variation USA Patriot Act/OFAC/SDN Search
- Name Variation Global Watch list